Here is another list of startups from around the Pacific Northwest I’ve seen in the last few months – ‘cool startups doing cool things’!
1. Kavout – Bellevue, Washington – Kavout applies big data technologies, artificial intelligence and machine learning to stock analysis to make finding, screening and analyzing investment opportunities efficient and intelligent.
2. Signl.fm – Vancouver, Canada – Signl.fm is the world’s first social, spoken-word blogging platform— Podcast 2.0. “Twitch for Podcast”. Depending on your background, it can also be described as “Medium for Podcast”.
3. Omni Retail Group – Seattle, Washington – The first and only truly omnichannel, enterprise-proven, cloud-based solution for retailers & manufacturers that helps shoppers choose and purchase the perfect product based on their individual preferences.
4. Swurveys – Seattle, Washington – All Swipe, No Type mobile survey platform.
5. MashUp Machine – Vancouver, Canada – MashUp Machine applies machine learning and crowd creativity to animated storytelling, allowing for evergreen story worlds.
6. Flytographer – Victoria, British Columbia – We believe memories are the best souvenirs. Book a local vacation photographer in 160+ cities worldwide. High res images sent within 5 days.
7. Brightwork – Portland, Oregon – Focus on writing your apps, not learning server side languages, frameworks and infrastructure.