Workshop: Pacific Northwest Startup Ecosystems
December 7th 2017, The Boardroom, Anchorage, Alaska
Learn about Pacific Northwest startup ecosystems – ecosystems we will cover include Eugene, Bend, Portland, Vancouver, Victoria and Anchorage.
• Startup and technology initiatives as economic development strategies.
• Regional funding sources for startups raising capital.
• Ecosystem resources including co-working spaces, incubators/accelerators and startup
This workshop is designed for individuals that are interested in learning about Pacific Northwest startup ecosystems – including entrepreneurs, startup teams, consultants, business coaches, enterprise executives.
Workshop & Networking Objectives:
• Empower you with the tools and resources to expand your network into Pacific Northwest startup ecosystems.
• Cover regional startup and technology initiatives as economic development strategies.
• Identify regional funding sources for startups raising capital.
• Identify Pacific Northwest ecosystem resources.
*Food and drinks provided.